Communications and Payment
- Class Dojo is used for class teachers to communicate with parents and to send key reminders from the office. You can sign up here and the teacher will invite you.
- The website is the main source for information about the school.
- Communication with the office or if you want to contact a member of senior staff, can be done via the office.
- If you have a concern speak to the class teacher or member of staff directly in the first instance. Any concerns not resolved at this point should be directed to our complaints co-ordinator who will identify the best person to address them. The headteacher will then deal with any concerns if they are not resolved at this stage.
- If your details change at any point, please complete a data sheet here and send this to the office.
- If you are not sure who you need to liaise with - contact the office!
Sims Pay is our online payment system, where parents/carers are able to make easy and quick payments towards trips, school events and school dinners.
Instructions to register and set up Sims Pay can be viewed below. To obtain a registration code, please visit the school office.
Getting started with SIMS Pay online payments
- Please have your child’s unique Sims Pay reference to hand. (If you have more than one child each will have their own ID but once set-up, you will be able to merge accounts.
- To access SIMS Pay you will need a Microsoft account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online – they are free, very easy to setup and you can use any email address and password – to get a Microsoft Account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- Please login to SIMS Pay here.
- Follow the simple online instructions to activate your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email – once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school meals straightaway.